Camping Cooler Box Outdoor Ice Boxes Insulated Lunch Bag
Blood Ice Chest For Vaccine Carrier Medic Cooler is an Insulated Passive Cold Chain Shipper, designed for use as a containers for the transport of packaged Vaccines, Blood and Blood Derivatives, and other Medical Products that require a controlled temperature. The Shipper is designed in such a manner that it can be folded to approximately 60% of its original size for return shipment. The lid is sealed by Velcro hook and eye strips, and handling is by way of polyester webbing handles and a shoulder strap.
Medical cooler box
XPS extruded board+aluminum foil bag+temperature data display+ice bricks+aluminum waterproof filling
Medical, vaccine, blood storage and transport
Inner Dimension: 52.8x38.8x38.8cm
Or as your requirement
>30 hours at 2°C to 8°C in an ambient temperature of 43°C
1. Q: Are you a factory of trading company?
We are professional manufacturer with more than 16 years experiences for cold chain packaging and solution for medical and food temperature sensative products. Welcome to visit to our factory.
2. Q: What's your advantage?
A. 1.Direct manufacture with our own high quality patent products with competitive price.
2.We have professional R&D team, launch new designs each year and offer cold life performance validation for our clients.
3.Our company is qualified by ISO9001, and many of our products passed CE mark, SGS qualification.
3. Q: Can you add our logo on the products? Can you design specially for us?
A: Yes, we provide complete OEM and ODM service, adding customers' LOGO on the product. Normally we suggest you to choose our already molded box for small qnty order. Of course we can open new mold for you if you have your own special design request , the cost will depends on the size and quantity.
4. Q: How can you guarantee your quality?
A:We have quality control department based on ISO9001 quality management system, every order must pass IQC-- PQC and FQC. We offer on line after sale service and easy-damaged parts changing FOC in one year.
5. Q: How can I get a sample and how long ?
A: 3 day for sample in warehouse, 7-15 days for customized sample.
6. Q: Can I buy 1 piece/pieces to our house or showroom?
A: Yes, we welcome you order with small quantity. But if you buy 1 piece, we have to ship them by DHL, Fedex or UPS.
Cold Chain Bags and Boxes, specially designed to hold temperatures within essential safe temperature limits without electricity during transport or use for: Vaccines,Insulin,Biopharmaceutical, Life Science and other Medical Products,IVD products and biological specimens,Selected fresh food, drink and dairy products
1. Before using, wipe the non toxic sealed HT Ice Bricks dry, and place into a freezer until they are fully frozen (about 10 hours). If using HT Ice Packs, fill with clean fresh water, firmly replace the screw cap, then follow the same procedure.
2. Remove the frozen packs from the freezer, and place every pack into the box in the positions indicated, and close the lid.
3. When the temperature of the box reduces to below 8°C, open the lid and place the contents to be kept cold in the cold transport container. Close the lid.