28L Medical Cooler Box Blood Vaccine Insulin Cooler Box
| Item||Medical cooler box|
| Application||Medical, vaccine, blood storage and transport|
| Main Material||PP,Insulation: PU foam,PP|
| Cold source||Ice Brick: 2pcs HTBH410+2pcs HTBH285ice packs|
| Cold life||Ambient temperature: not above 30 deg.C,Hold articles inside at 2 deg.C to 8 deg.C about 20-24 hours hours|
- Outer Dimension: 52*32*34.5cm
- Inner Dimension: 43.5*24*27cm
- Empty capacity: 28L
- Payload capacity:18L
- Cold Chain Boxes, specially designed to hold temperatures within essential safe temperature limits without electricity during transport or use for:
- Vaccines, blood, veterinary , laboratory, Biopharmaceutical, Life Science and other Medical Products
- IVD products and biological specimens
- National Health Service,WHO,UNICEF, Blood & Tissue Transplant Agencies
- Selected fresh food, drink and dairy products
A:We are a factory in Xiamen,China.
1. Q: Are you a factory of trading company?
We are professional manufacturer with more than 16 years experiences for cold chain packaging and solution for medical and food temperature sensative products. Welcome to visit to our factory.
2. Q: What's your advantage?
A. 1.Direct manufacture with our own high quality patent products with competitive price.
2.We have professional R&D team, launch new designs each year and offer cold life performance validation for our clients.
3.Our company is qualified by ISO9001, and many of our products passed CE mark, SGS qualification.
3. Q: Can you add our logo on the products? Can you design specially for us?
A: Yes, we provide complete OEM and ODM service, adding customers' LOGO on the product. Normally we suggest you to choose our already molded box for small qnty order. Of course we can open new mold for you if you have your own special design request , the cost will depends on the size and quantity.
4. Q: How can you guarantee your quality?
A:We have quality control department based on ISO9001 quality management system, every order must pass IQC-- PQC and FQC. We offer on line after sale service and easy-damaged parts changing FOC in one year.
5. Q: How can I get a sample and how long ?
A: 3 day for sample in warehouse, 7-15 days for customized sample.
6. Q: Can I buy 1 piece/pieces to our house or showroom?
A: Yes, we welcome you order with small quantity. But if you buy 1 piece, we have to ship them by DHL, Fedex or UPS.
7. Why choose us?
1. All MODELS ARE CUSTOMIZABLE.
2. FREE DRAWINGS AND SAMPLES
3. FACTORY DIRECT PRICE.
4. SMALL ORDER WELCOME
5. 12 MONTH WARRANTY
6. NICE QUALITY.
Cold Chain Bags and Boxes, specially designed to hold temperatures within essential safe temperature limits without electricity during transport or use for: Vaccines,Insulin,Biopharmaceutical, Life Science and other Medical Products,IVD products and biological specimens,Selected fresh food, drink and dairy products
Before using, wipe the non toxic sealed HT Ice Bricks dry, and place into a freezer until they are fully frozen (about 10 hours). If using HT Ice Packs, fill with clean fresh water, firmly replace the screw cap, then follow the same procedure.
Remove the frozen packs from the freezer, and place every pack into the box in the positions indicated, and close the lid.
When the temperature of the box reduces to below 8oC, open the lid and place the contents to be kept cold in the cold transport container. Close the lid.
When not using your cold transport container, store your sealed HT Ice Bricks and water filled Ice Packs in the freezer - then they will be ready for using just when you want them.